“Win a Gourmet Farm Stay at Mona Farm” Terms & Conditions 2019
July 12, 2019
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/35999
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are available to travel to the Southern Tablelands NSW between January 2020 and April 2020.
- Travel dates will be subject to Mona Farm availability at the time of booking; blackout dates & other restrictions may apply.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The promotion will start at 11:59pm AEDST on 14/07/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- The promotion will end at 11:59pm AEDST on 14/12/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must fill out the designated entry page on the Sydney Restaurant Group website or a designated data card in one of the Sydney Restaurant Group venues (excludes LuMi Dining) or at Mona Farm.
- Incomplete and/or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) online entry permitted per person.
- Only one (1) data card entry permitted per person per visit to a Sydney Restaurant Group venue and/or Mona Farm.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive special invitations, news and offers from Sydney Restaurant Group, all associated Sydney Restaurant Group venues, Mona Farm and Audi Alto Artarmon. Entrants agree to be subscribed to the database of Sydney Restaurant Group, all associated Sydney Restaurant Group venues, Mona Farm and Audi Alto Artarmon.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at the Promoter’s office on 03/01/2020. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing by email within (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online on com.au and sydneyrestaurantgroup.com.au.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a gourmet farm stay at luxury estate, Mona Farm, for up to 10 guests. The prize includes:
- Two (2) night stay at Mona Farmfor up to ten (10) guests (to be accommodated across either 5 king bedrooms or 4 king bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom)
- A personal Sydney Restaurant Group chef and waiter to prepare a meal (inclusive 1 x degustation dinner only)
- Complimentary Audi vehicle for the duration of the weekend provided by Audi Alto Artarmon (inclusive 1 x car only, model to be determined based on availability at the time of redemption. To be used as return transportation from Sydney to Braidwood only. Must hold a current, valid Australian drivers’ licence. Competition excludes all Audi Sports models. Must be willing to sign Dealerships insurance Policy and agree to any excess rates. Must be able to collect Audi from 405 Pacific Hwy, Artarmon NSW 2064)
- Spending money, additional meals, insurance, transport to and from destination, additional transfers, items of a personal nature and all other ancillary costs are not included.
- Prize must be taken between January 2020 and April 2020, on an exact date determined by the Promoter in agreement with the winner, subject to booking availability. The prize cannot be taken over a weekend that includes a public holiday. In the event that agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the exact travel dates. Travel dates must be confirmed and booked by the winner no later than 01/02/2020.
- During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend to modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to $10,850.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non- Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of and/or participation in the prize or an Activity.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Sydney Restaurant Group (ABN 98 1643 74 369) of Suite 5, 20 Cliff Street Milsons Point, NSW 2061 (telephone 02 9460 0048), Mona Farm Pty Ltd (ABN 29 623 870 897) of 140 Little River Road Braidwood, NSW 2622 Australia (telephone 02 8001 6182) and Audi Alto Artarmon (ABN 65 092 730 099) of 405 Pacific Hwy, Artarmon NSW 2064 (telephone 02 9158 3575).